Wednesday 25 November 2009

Is it sustainable?

One question I always ask with most new things I attempt is whether it's sustainable.

Well here I go on a new venture, entering the world of blogging. For some reason, I have held back from entering into the bloggin world thus far. However, I am going to give it a go.

The key question remains; is it sustainable? I guess only time will tell.

Look out for reflections and thoughts, what's exciting me and what's not, book reviews and recommended resources, as well as updates on what happening at TKC Mid-Sussex (http://www.tkc.org.uk/)

1 comment:

  1. Go for it mate! YES, it is sustainable - looking forward to reading your blog, and remember, you can always use the post-dated message feature if you know you're heading into a busy period, but still want to have posts going up! Arif

    ReplyDelete